It's What You've Been Waiting For...





A few weeks ago I found these cute little erasers in rite-aid that were shaped like food. I had them sitting on my desk at work but my little collection was incomplete, until I found this website www.itasho.com and wait till you see all they have. Here are some pics of mine. The deatail on them is amazing, and the all come apart so you can mix and match. I get alot of compliments with them on my desk.




3 comments:
These are just to cute! I am hungry!
Love,
Michelle
These are too cute.....My kids would love them. But then knowing me I wouldn't let them use them because they are too cute to use.You should display them in a shadowbox.
Hugs,
Aunt Lisa <><
Jamie,
These are so cute...do you know what it remind me of.
One time I was at your house in L.V. and you were making all kind of little stuff out of that FIMO clay....do you remember ?..Your's looked even better than this...maybe you need to bring your clay type thing back into your life....you are so good at clay....at least that is how I remember it.
Aunt D.
Post a Comment