Wednesday, October 3, 2007

PRAYERS PLEASE!






Now I don't normally ask for prayers, but Levi has been so sick lately. He has to do the Nebulizer (again) and also has been waking up with a fever, which I can control during the day but as night-time approaches he gets worse again. He is missing school and both my mom (thank-God for her) and I have missed work. I don't really care about me missing work or anything but his friends from school miss him and I hate to see him so sad a cranky. Please just give him a shout out in your prayers. Thanks and Love you all!

8 comments:

Michelle B said...

Praying for my little man, and for you too! Give him a kiss from Aunt Nutmeg, and tell him vacation soon!

Love You Guys,
MEG

Anonymous said...

You know what this calls for don't you? A BIG JUICY BURGER from Wendy's! He will be back to normal in no time.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Watch over little Levi and help him to get over this sickness, help his body to fight off whats been ailing him. Give Jamie the strenght to be with and comfort him. We know this to shall pass, we just ask that it pass soon...Thy will be done...

Amen...

~~Deby said...

Jamie,
AMen to A. Lisa's prayer and will be praying for HIM and his wonderful caregivers...to keep you strong...praise the Lord for nebulizers.....
Aunt D.

MochaMIssy said...

I totally know how you feel... Caleb has to do the nebulizer everytime he gets sick too... they are so helpless and I will definately pray that he is already on the mend!

Mia said...

I will be praying for your sweet little boy & and for you guys as well. I know I've had to ask for friendly prayers while my mom is in the hospital for her bladder cancer. I will spread whatever happy thoghts & prayers your way....

Anonymous said...

Will definitely pray that the Lord will heal him soon. let usknow how he is doing. Hugs!!

~~Deby said...

how's Levi doing?
Aunt D.