skip to main |
skip to sidebar

NutMeg at 30 weeks
Hey Guys... My nephew Gavin is gonna be here soon so I'm starting a birth weight pool. Leave a comment with your guess and you can win a $10.00 Wal-Mart Gift Card. One Guess Per person, and feel free to let others know on your blog.
14 comments:
I will give a hint... He will be born on Jne 20, 2008 and he is growing very quickly!
Have Fun!
Hugs,
Michelle
My guess is 9.5 I don't usually win at these things....
I will guess 8.12 oz
hmmm this is fun Jamie
Aunt D.
My guess is 8 lbs 1 oz
Cant wait to see pictures of the little one!
~Missy
My guess is 8lbs. 4 oz. Best wishes to your sister.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net
ok...I an gonna go a little smaller than everyone else and say 7lbs 13 oz.
TY JAMIE I APPRECIATE IT ALOT
MY GUESS IS 9.8 I DONT WIN THESE THINGS EITHER
AUNT BROOKE
Here's my guess....he will be 8 pounds 9 ounces. Can't wait to see Gavin!!! :-) Hugs, Mia
If he comes on the 20th and not any sooner my guess is 8.5oz.
~MOM~
I can't wait to see Gavin also! My guess will be....9.3oz....Love ya lots!
~Jenna~
8.8 for Abigail...
8.13 for Hannah...
9.0 for Emma...
9.10 for Christian...
Post a Comment