Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The belly keeps growing

Just thought I would post a updated belly shot... I am now 26 weeks and 2 days, what a growth spurt from 18 weeks and 5 days... it's getting more and more exciting knowing she's on her way. Also this is a shameless plea for prayers as I will be doing the Glucose test on Sept. 3rd and don't want any adverse reactions. Oh and I signed Whitney and I up for Lamaze classes that start at the end of Sept. We are finding so much comfort with this Doctor and the midwifes... I thought that my journey to VBAC might cause me some worry but I am truly finding peace with this decision to try, because no matter what happens it's in God's hands. Thanks to everyone supporting us.

4 comments:

Michelle B said...

You look cute! Love the belly shot. You will be fine doing the glucose test.

Love,
Michelle

~~Deby said...

I will pray....
You look so cute....great pictures Jamie..
Aunt D.

I am truly blessed said...

Ahh...what sweet pics...I love the belly shots always. And I am sure you will be just fine...but will surely pray for you.

MochaMIssy said...

Your belly looks so cute... she is getting nice and healthy in there! You will do great on your glucose test... the worst part will be the nasty drink! Will definately pray for you !