Hey all... Just thought I'd share this with you.Levi still does this he likes to see stuff float.but he gets mad when grandma tells him stay out of the dog's water.poor lil' chicken!
I love that lil guy... I can't believe he is growing so fast... He sure does have a mind of his own huh??The squat is so adorable!
Talk to you kids when I get back from the beach! Be Good!Hugs & Much Love,MEG BEE
ahhhh,,,,,,poor baby...tell him Aunt D. will let him splash in my dog's water...LOL
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that lil guy... I can't believe he is growing so fast... He sure does have a mind of his own huh??
The squat is so adorable!
Talk to you kids when I get back from the beach! Be Good!
Hugs & Much Love,
MEG BEE
ahhhh,,,,,,poor baby...tell him Aunt D. will let him splash in my dog's water...
LOL
Post a Comment