Thursday, July 12, 2007

sisterly love


Ode to MegBee


I'll stand by you through thick and thin

I'll lose the game so you can win


I'll have a child and make you an aunt

I'll make you laugh and pee your pants


I'll help you out on your bad days

I'll go with you to catch some rays


I'll give you advice when you ask questions

I'll listen to you and take suggestions


I'll be your strength when times are rough

I'll let you protect me cause you are tough


I'll be your bestfriend forever

I'll love you regardless of the weather


You're my bestfriend until the end


By: Jamie

5 comments:

Michelle B said...

I am so honored to have an Ode about me written by you. I am so lucky to have you as my sister and my best friend!

Love You so Much!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Aw....this is too sweet....

Hugs,
Aunt Lisa <><

~~Deby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~~Deby said...

You are a great poet, Jamie..
Aunt D.

~~Deby said...

Hey neice...do you miss your momma yet?
Aunt D.