Aren't you clever...this was so cute...and I too will join you(and Levi) in wishing Michelle a Happy Happy Birthday.Aunt D
Thany You so much you guys! This is so cute and creative... I love it how Whitney, Mom, and Levi are in the background! This made me laugh to see them on the beach in their winter coats! LOL! Thanks sista!The Birthday Girl!NUT MEG BEE
Michelle...I didn't even catch that....wow she is good...huh?Aunt D.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aren't you clever...this was so cute...and I too will join you(and Levi) in wishing Michelle a Happy Happy Birthday.
Aunt D
Thany You so much you guys! This is so cute and creative... I love it how Whitney, Mom, and Levi are in the background! This made me laugh to see them on the beach in their winter coats! LOL! Thanks sista!
The Birthday Girl!
NUT MEG BEE
Michelle...I didn't even catch that....wow she is good...huh?
Aunt D.
Post a Comment