I've been Tagged
Hi all I was tagged by my Aunt Lisa http://www.blessedalatte.blogspot.com/
so here it goes, seven thing about myself.
1. My husband and I are exactly 1 year 1 month and 1 day apart by birth.
2. I have a little boy who is the light of my life.
3. I love dying my hair and since I've been married my Husband has seen many sides of me through my haircolor.
4. I love mashed potatoes and will eat them whenever I can... I get that from my Grandma.
5. I have one sister whom I am constantly making up nick names for... but they are always nice.
6. After 2 years of marriage and 1 child I am finally getting into cooking, and am constantly calling my sister or my mom for advice and instructions.
7. I work at the same place as my dad but we pretend not to know each other... and I sometime refer to him as Mr. ________. It's funny but a give away when I bring him lunch.
Those are just a few things about me... hope you all enjoyed and I will be posting vacation pictures soon!



3 comments:
loved reading these....and glad to hear that you are getting *into* cooking...must be easier if you know you won't eat it all.....like some of us..won't name name...hahah!
glad you are home safe...
Aunt D.
btw..your mom bought a ton of cookbooks out here...I am sure she will have some new good recipes....she is so skinny....do I sound jealous......yes...!!!!
I thought spaghetti O's were your favorite? J/K I know the spuds are...
Happy to help with cooking lessons anytime you need them!
Love,
MEG BEE
Post a Comment