I am ALIVE... And the winner...
Well Guys you guessed it... The Banks Kids Won.
They are becoming blog Celebrities, Making their way from blog to blog... Wonder which one they'll pop up on next!?!
Just want you all to know I appreciate the prayers for Levi... we are finally getting Him back to not using the Nebulizer as much.
Here are some Pics my Lovely mom took of him using it. He does all the work we just watch.






4 comments:
Way to Go Banks family kids! Love Levi's Puppy Jammies!
Only 29 more days!
Love,
MEG
Congrats to those Banks kids....gota love those sweeties...all of them to include Gracie girl..not pictured...
Boy Levi looks so cute...just want to hug him....
Aunt D.
Oh how sweet of you...the kids are gonna Love this!!! Levi is just sooo Precious.
Congrats. to the Banks Kids. I am so glad my little chicken is doing so much better.
~ Mom~
~Grandma~
Post a Comment