
Thank god we're all right. Yesterday while driving home, Whitney, Levi, and myself encountered rudeness unlike any other. Picture this two lane highway one is for oncoming traffic, the speed limit is 55 and we were going the speed limit. There were 3 cars a van, a car, and a white convertible corvette. The corvette was playing chicken with and trying to pass the car and the van in our lane. He was coming right at us. Whitney was really paying attention, because that corvette was going at least 85 or more. Whitney moved over to the side to give him room, and you'll never believe this He threw a fast food cup full of soda at our car. He hit the front driver side fender and left a dent and some scratches. He clearly knew what he did was a felony, because by the time we had turned around to find him he was gone... Unfortunately it all happened so fast neither one of us even say the plate. Needless to say I am very frazzled by this and had nightmares about it all night. The whole event could have gone so many different ways, and we could have been very hurt. We were having such a great day yesterday as a family and this really made us feel violated... I mean what I vindictive act and also just plain violent. I just thank God we weren't hurt.
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
whew...Praising the Lord for HIS protection and safety....
That is how fast things happen in life and WHY it is so so important to KNOW for sure where you will go when your life on earth is over...
So glad Whitney is such a careful driver too.......
love you guys,
Aunt D.
Praise the Lord you are all okay. How scary though.sweet picture you posted. I cant believe how big Levi is getting. What a cutie!!
Scary....I saw something like this happen on the hwy 16 not too long ago...really shook me up...Glad your safe...Can't wit for your mom to get here..
Love Ya,
Aunt Lisa
I agree with you too Jamie on your comment on my moms blog :) I work and I enjoy my work, God has blessed me to be able to work full time from home and I wouldnt change it for anything. Am I a worse mom or Christian b/c I enjoy working, absolutely not... I think it is all the other busy things that get in my way at times... TV, Movies, Shopping etc... those are the time wasters that get me! I sometimes think i accomplish more as a working mom b/c I have to juggle and make the most of all the time I do have free!
You are doing good for your family Jamie!
Post a Comment