New Cake Charms
Hi All, Well I have started making Polymer clay food charms. I will post my new ones as soon as the get finished.
First up is a yummy chocolate cake with vanilla frosting... and guess what IT'S FAT FREE!
It is made by hand of all polymer clay except for the charm hooks (their stainless steel)... let me know if you have any Ideas for charms or even your favorite food and I'll do my best to make it miniature!




5 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! Can you make me a Taco? Love them!
Inky Hugs,
MEG
Those are so cute... hmmmm what would I like... i think a latte or some sort of coffee drink :)
Starbucks of course :)
hmmmm....I too would love coffee...or a little teacup and saucer....girlie looking..you might have to open a Etsy shop
Aunt D.
Yummy...I want a Cupcake!!! Jamie this totally looks store bought. I am totally at Amazed!!!!
Love Ya,
Aunt Lisa
WTG Jamie, this charm is... well, charming ;o)
thanks for the link! I will link you too if you don't mind. Ciao from Italy
milo - minicaretti
Post a Comment