New Old Necklace


This is a necklace I made last night... the beads are from a rosary my Grandmother gave me... Because I am not catholic I would really just admire the pretty purple beads but now the sentimental value has really increased by making into something I would wear. The purple beads are from the rosary, I had the clear and just added them as an accent, and the small beads I had. It's long about 54 inches, but that's really the in style right now! I love it and have received a lot of complements today.





3 comments:
wow...love it..and yes those long necklaces are really in..Missy has worn them....great job.
Aunt. D.
Oh my this is more Beautiful then you decribed over the phone....Love it!!!!
Hugs,
Lisa B <><
Beautiful job... Looks like Levi breaking it turned out great!
Love,
MEG
2 days til vacation!!! Wooohooo!
Post a Comment