Thank You
I Love coming on here and seeing encouraging comments from people I hold so dear... It makes me happy to know you guys take the time to look at my blog. So I made a New Blog Award... and would like to give it to the ones that give me encouragement!
Meg-Bee from http://www.megbeedesigns.blogspot.com/
She does things with stamps that really make you say wow, and her creativity shines though with each card she makes .
Trudy from her house... she has no Blog but she does leave great comments!
Aunt Deby from http://applesofgoldinpicturesofsilver.blogspot.com/
Her devotion to the lord and love of the vintage makes her blog a unique and fun read.
Aunt Lisa from http://blessedalatte.blogspot.com/
Her use of stamps and card making is refreshing and the things her kids do are so cute.
Kristi from http://www.growingingodsgrace.blogspot.com/
A loving mother and wife and devoted to the lord, a great blog to read.
Missy from http://mochamissy.blogspot.com/
Her boys are so cute... The love she has for them is what makes this blog fun to read.
Thanks girls I love the comments you guys leave!



8 comments:
You are too Sweet!!!What a super sweet award!!!! I love You Sweet niece and soon to be Auntie!!
Love Ya,
Aunt Lisa
oh....Jamie..thank you sweet girl..niece....and I appreciate it so much when you leave comments...
something about them...
Aunt D.
soooo..Jamie lynn...can I award this back to you...I am right NOW.
Aunt D
Thanks Jamie, I know I don't have a blog but THANKS anyway.
~Trudy~
ITS GETTING PRETTY HIGH AROUND HERE!!
OR SHOULD I SAY DEEP!! CHILL OUT EVERYONE IM JUST KIDDING!!
Thanks Jamie! You are awesome! Love the new cake creations I want to see more!
Love You,
Michelle
Only 9 more days!
Jamie,
check out my blog..I FINALLY got your award on my blog and passed it on....you are a dear and I miss you...and love you.
Aunt Deby
Post a Comment