Thank you Whitney for 3 wonderful years and many more to come... You are my one true love!
Happy Anniversary you two!!! Love the picture of the family hands... This is an awesome picture.Love,Nutmeg
Happy Anniversary to BOTH of you..and your little guy is such a blessing to you and your family.I too love the family hands picture.Hope you got to go out for dinner or something..to celebrate.Aunt D.
Happy Anniversary Jamie gotcha on my mind...Do you remember that song?? Probably before your time...Opps...I'm showing my age.Love Ya....PS....Doesn't that picture of Levi just make you want another..
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!!! Love the picture of the family hands... This is an awesome picture.
Love,
Nutmeg
Happy Anniversary to BOTH of you..and your little guy is such a blessing to you and your family.
I too love the family hands picture.
Hope you got to go out for dinner or something..to celebrate.
Aunt D.
Happy Anniversary Jamie gotcha on my mind...Do you remember that song?? Probably before your time...Opps...I'm showing my age.
Love Ya....
PS....Doesn't that picture of Levi just make you want another..
Post a Comment