
Well guys, My bowl is back. I don't know when or why, but I am happy. Oh I also thought I'd share with you a craft I have been working on... Jeweling sandals! The bottom pair I sent to my Sister and the top one I am working on. Each pair I do gets better and I'll try to get more pictures of them.
3 comments:
Hey...that's a cool cup. I would have been sad if it disappeared. Hey...if you have my email, could you email me?!? I dont have an email for ya. Dont know what I did with it...if I ever even had it. Have a good weekend! Tell your momma hi as well
Hooray...your bowl is back, doing the happy dance for you.
Those flip flops are beautiful...are they hard to do?
I know you are such a crafty girl.
you learn things so fast Jamie.
Well it's always nice when you post.
Keep close to Jesus.
Aunt Deby
I'm glad you got your bowl back. I thought it was pretty cheesy that someone had taken it. Love the flip flops too.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment