skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Ah, my true love. We started a church 2 Sunday's ago, and for those of you who don't know Whitney was brought up Lutheran. Our new church is baptist. I am so blessed to have a husband who was more than willing to go with me. That's it just wanted to share that he's pretty awesome.
3 comments:
great pictures Jamie...wow that sure is a lot of snow...
Glad that you are going to church.
We have missed so much do to the CRUD that has been growing around, we finally have gone two Sundays in a row and I love it.
Aunt d.
Praise the Lord....Yes...you have been Blesed with Whitney!!! I can't wait to meet him some day.
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know you were posting again. Yah!! Praise the Lord that Whiteny is going to church with you. I will be praying for you guys :)
Post a Comment